Jovo Integration

Hi SpokeStack,

I learned that Jovo framework has released an integration with SpokeStack. I guess the integration is still relative recently so there is not much documentation about that yet on both platform except this one on Jovo https://www.jovo.tech/news/2020-07-15-spokestack-mobile-voice.

I followed the steps in that article and after the step You can then review the status in the Spokestack console. I checked SpokeStack console but I did not notice anything.

I wish to understand more about the integration, perhaps just a high level but in more details.

Thanks

Hi SpokeStack team,

The model created by Jovo after being deployed to Spokestack will be staying in Pending state for how long? how do I consume those models in an iOS app?

Hi sonyle,

We currently have a review process for our models; it looks like yours has completed, and you should have received an email with a link to download the models. Download the compressed folder and decompress it to your project directory, then configure Spokestack to find the model files as described in our NLU documentation.